1. Unidirectional detecting technology – only detect pedestrians as they approach the door reducing building energy losses by as much as 20%.
2. Superior infrared technology – accurately position the detection zone in a very defined area so the door opens only when required.
3. Smarter software – monitors the detection area in real time so that environmental changes (sun light, leaves, snow etc) do not lead to false door activations.
4. Cross traffic filtering technology – ignore pedestrians and / or vehicles as they move parallel to the door.
5. People & vehicle differentiation – avoid pedestrian activation of high-speed doors or shutters.