Designed for Industrial Environments
- Rugged, IP65 housing makes Kabuto ideal for high-speed door activation & safety in harsh installation environments.
- Anti-vibration technology prevents the sensor from detecting door vibrations.
- Safety curtain in front of and around the closing door protects pedestrians from the dangers of high-speed door movements.
- Kabuto can be configured to detect vehicular traffic only, forcing pedestrians to use an alternative door.
- Long presence timer settings possible to prevent door closures on valuable merchandise.
Reduced Building Energy Losses
- Kabuto’s detection area can be accurately adjusted to suit all installation environment.
- Uni-directional detection technology reduces door hold open times.
- Cross traffic filtering prevents unintentional door activations.
Easy to Install & Configure
- Dual function ceiling/wall mounting bracket increases installation flexibility.
- Our intuitive remote control allows sensor settings to be easily configured from the ground.
- ModelKABUTO: Industrial Door Activation + Safety
- Detection MethodMicrowave + Active Infrared Detection
- Installation Height3.5m to 6.5m (11.5ft to 21.3ft)
- Sensor Dimensions230mm(W), 140mm(H), 115mm(D)
- Presence Timer30sec, 1,2,5,10,20mins,1,2hrs or ∞
- IP RatingIP65
- Power SupplyAC/DC 12 to 24 [V] ±10% 50/60Hz
- Power ConsumptionAC12V-2.5 [VA] (Max) AC24V-3.3 [VA] (Max) DC12V-150 [mA] (Max) DC24V-80 [mA] (Max)
- Operating Temperature-20 to +60 [Deg.C],(-4 to 140 Deg.F)
- Weight2.87 [lb.] (1.3 [kg])
- Available ColoursBlack
KABUTO-RC Remote Control
Remote control for the Hotron KABUTO industrial door activation and safety sensor.