Timely Door Opening
- Adjustable 2m detection distance ensures timely door openings.
- Ideal for sliding door installations on busy high streets.
- Unidirectional detecting technology reduces building energy losses by as much as 15%.
- Accurately adjustable detection area reduces false door activations.
- Door Learn technology provides unrivalled pedestrian safety.
- 3 row infrared safety curtain protects pedestrian in and around the door close zone.
- Monitored safety system.
- EN16005 compliant.
Reduced Time Onsite
- Installation instructions clearly printed on the sensor body.
- Factory pre-set dipswitch settings to conform to EN16005.
- Intelligent software eliminates site call-backs caused by false door activations.
- One piece sensor body construction prevents parts getting lost or broken during installation.
- ModelHR100-CT: Dual Relay Output Automatic Door Activation + Monitored Safety
- Detection MethodActive Infrared Detection
- Installation Height2000mm to 3000mm (6.5ft to 10ft)
- Sensor Dimensions230mm (W), 70mm (H), 44mm (D)
- Presence Timer2s, 30s, 1min and infinity (Inner 3 rows) 1sec (Outer 2 rows)
- IP Rating54
- Power Supply12 to 24V AC or DC ± 10%
- Power ConsumptionAC12V-2.1 [VA] (Max), DC12V-110 [mA] (Max) AC24V-2.1 [VA] (Max), DC24V-60 [mA] (Max)
- Operating Temperature-20°C to +60°C, (-4°F to 140°F)
- Weight250g (0.55 lbs)
- Available ColoursBlack Product Code = HR100-CT/BL & Silver Product Code = HR100-CT/S
Internal mounting bracket HR100-CT
Under transom bracket
Infrared spot finder tool
Black sensor cover for HR100-CT