Imagine if there was a sensor that could be installed on standard or escape route sliding doors and could be used as a side screen safety sensor also.
What if your installation and service teams only needed to bring one sliding door sensor model to site to cover all eventualities.
The Hotron SSR-3-ER is the sensor you need to simplify your business.
- Suitable for mounting heights of up to 3.5m.
- Provides pedestrian safety in front of and inside the moving door leaf.
- Mechanical relay output for standard sliding doors and current/frequency outputs for escape route doors.
- Reduced door hold open times through cross traffic filtering and uni-directional detecting technology.
- Configure the SSR-3-ER as a single row infrared sensor for side screen safety applications.
- As with every Hotron sensor, the SSR-3-ER is designed with ease of installation in mind.
Contact us today to find out more or to discuss testing a sample.