Designed for Industrial Environments
- Rugged, waterproof (IP67) housing makes Kabuto the ideal sensor for high-speed door activation & safety in harsh installation environments.
- Anti-vibration technology prevents the sensor from detecting door vibrations.
- Safety curtain in front of and around the closing door protects pedestrians from the dangers of high-speed door movements.
- Kabuto can be configured to only detect vehicular traffic, forcing pedestrian traffic to use an alternative door.
- Long presence timer settings can be chosen if desired to prevent door closures on valuable merchandise left in the door close zone.
Reduced Building Energy Losses
- Kabuto’s detection area can be accurately adjusted to suit your installation environment.
- Uni-directional detection technology reduced the door hold open time.
- Cross traffic filtering prevents unintentional door activations caused by traffic moving parallel to the door.
Easy to Install & ConfigureEasy to Install & Configure
- Dual function ceiling/wall mounting bracket increases installation flexibility.
- Our intuitive remote control allows the sensor settings to be easily configured from the ground.
- ModellKABUTO: Industrial Door Activation + Safety
- ErfassungsmethodeMicrowave Motion Detection K-Band 24.15GHz + Active Infrared Detection
- Installationshöhe3.5m to 6.5m (11.5ft to 21.3ft)
- Sensorabmessungen230mm (W), 140mm (H), 115mm (D)
- Präsenz-Time30sec, 1,2,5,10,20mins,1,2hrs or ∞
- StromversorgungAC/DC 12 to 24 [V] ±10% 50/60Hz
- EnergieverbrauchAC12V-2.5 [VA] (Max) AC24V-3.3 [VA] (Max) DC12V-150 [mA] (Max) DC24V-80 [mA] (Max)
- Betriebstemperatur-20 to +60 [Deg.C],(-4 to 140 Deg.F)
- Gewicht2.87 [lb.] (1.3 [kg])
- Verfügbare Farben Black