Simple to Install
- Swivel mounted sensor head for simple detection field adjustment
- Highly visible power and sensor status LED’s
- User-friendly sensor adjustments via integrated push buttons on the sensor body or through our Robus-RC remote control (sold seperately)
Reduced Building Energy Losses
- Uni-directional detection technology reduces door hold open times and conversely building energy losses.
- Ability to distinguish between vehicular and pedestrian traffic minimises building energy losses, pedestrian injury and door wear and tear.
- Can be installed at heights of up to 7m and easily programmed using our Robus-RC remote control.
Durable & Strong
- Rugged, waterproof (IP67) housing makes HR-Robus the ideal sensor for opening high-speed doors in harsh installation environments.
- ModelHR-Robus: Industrial Door Activation
- Detection MethodK-Band 24.150 - 24.250GHz
- Installation HeightMax 7000mm (23ft)
- Sensor Dimensions131mm (W), 73mm (H), 98mm (D)
- Presence TimerNone
- IP RatingIP67
- Power Supply12–36 VDC/12–28 VAC
- Power ConsumptionLess than 1W
- Operating Temperature-30°C to +60°C, (-22°F to +140°F)
- Weight320g (without cable), 650g (with cable)
- Available ColoursBlack