- Touch-free door activation prevents the spread of disease causing viruses and bacteria.
- Hand or objection detection without physical contact.
Wireless for Ease of Installation
- Operates at a frequency of 2.4GHz in conjunction with our WR-24 receiver.
- Up to 10 AerWave switches can be registered with one WR-24 receiver.
- 10m wireless transmission distance.
Long Battery Life
- Uses two CR123A batteries.
- Battery life of approximately 12 months based on 500 usages per day.
- Supplied with two faceplates – Hand & Wheelchair.
- Detection indicated by beep or flashing LED.
- ModelAerWave Touchless Switch + WR-24 Receiver (sold separately)
- Detection MethodInfrared Technology
- Detection Range 1-15cm
- Sensor Dimensions 95mm x 95mm x 20mm
- IP RatingIP65
- Power SupplyDC3V
- Power Consumption<0.5mWh
- Operating Temperature-20℃~50℃ / 0~90%
- Available ColoursBlack
WR-24 Radio Controlled Receiver